Bells University of Technology Library hosts a total collection of physical books and over one million ebooks via subscriptions. These books can be accessed physically by students, staff and registered patrons by visiting the library. However, students and staff require login credentials to access the virtual library which is available 24/7. A non-web based book management system is also available offline at the University Library and via campus intranet and can be accessed from hostels and offices.
Click to visit our virtual library.Click here for more information.
The University Library hosts a total collection of 12, 937 titles in 62, 985 volumes, available for use and can be accessed from the library.
1. Sediment dwelling arthropods of a weak-tidal tropical Lagoon.**** Roland E. Uwadiae *** PDF Version ***
2. Combination studies of black pepper and marketed brands of ciprofloxacin on human pathogenic organisms.**** Ajose, D.J., Adeniyi, B.A. and Adetoyinbo , I.I *** Pdf Version ***
5. Statistical analysis of the socio-economic impact of ebola outbreak in selected West African countries.pdf. Oyewole O., Obadina G.O.,Oyewole A.A. and Adekola L.O**** *** pdf Version ***
6. Evaluating the Compliance of Nigerian real estate professionals to International Financial Reporting Standards.pdf Chibuike R. Emele and Abiodun B. Jogunola**** *** pdf Version ***
7. Critical control points in the fermentation of oso (fermented seeds of Cathormion altissimum).pdf .Jolaoso A.A. and Popoola T.O.S **** *** pdf Version ***
8. Bacteriological status and proximate composition of croaker from retail outlets in Makoko environs in Lagos State Nigeria.pdf .  Amusan E.E., Oluwagunke T. O. and Akhiromen D. I **** *** pdf Version ***
9. Biochemical Responses and Heavy Metal Accumulation in Macrobrachium vollenhovenii in Epe axis of Lekki Lagoon.pdf..........Akhiromen DI and Ogbonne FC **** *** pdf Version ***
10. Impact of litigation on construction claims management in Lagos State Nigeria.pdf......Adesoye Morakinyo **** *** pdf Version ***
Bells University of Technology holds subscription to various electronic journal databases. Staff and students have access to over 10million academic articles relevant to their research needs.