Available Undergraduate Programmes
Admission into Bachelor Degree Programmes will be in the following Colleges and Departments:
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- B.Tech. Computer Science
- B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Estate Management
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
To apply for admission, follow the steps below:
1. Visit our portal -
2. Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
3. You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
4. After payment, proceed with your registration.
a. If your choice of payment was ePayment,
i. Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
ii. Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
i. Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
ii. After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
i. The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
ii. The application form you printed from the portal after registration
iii. Passport Photographs
iv. Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
v. Birth Certficate
vi. Credentials, if available
vii. Your UTME Result.
For further information, contact:
0818-444-2354, 0811-454-5150,0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
For Assistance on using the portal: 0909-207-3309, 0703-855-8678
Please do not make any payment to any individual/agent, to gain admission into Bells University of Technology.All payments to Bells University must be made online through our portal or as directed on the portal, through a Bank Branch.