Experience cutting edge education in SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY at Bells University of Technology
The Bellstech platform makes a positive difference. Our innovation and unique abilities drive the culture of excellence that is our identity. We harness the power of information and communication technology to produce graduates brimming with academic excellence and social relevance.
Come over and make Bells University your launch pad.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (4 Years).
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- B. Tech. Computer Science
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
To apply for admission, follow the steps below:
i. Visit our portal -
ii. Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment. Print out your receipt,
and come along with it to the screening centre.
iii. Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
NOTE: You will be expected to submit the receipt and application information printed from the portal on the day of Screening at the Centres
Please do not make any payment to any individual to gain admission into Bells University of Technology.All payments to Bells University must be made online through our portal.
For further information, contact:
0818-444-2354, 0811-454-5150,0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
For Assistance on using the portal: 0909-207-3309, 0703-855-8678